Thursday, April 3, 2014

Landon Jay


As you may or may not know, Cory and I are the proud parents of a little boy, Landon Jay! I've been meaning to share this news with the blogging world, but we have had quite the first two weeks and I just haven't had time. I will definitely share his birth story, because it is something else (induced on the 17th due to high blood pressure, labored for 44 hours, and ended up having a c-section on the 19th), but for now, here he is!

Landon Jay was born on March 19th, 2014 at 2:00 pm. He weighed 6# 10oz and was 19" long- just a peanut!
So peaceful!
My world, my life, my everything... a true dream!
Wrapped up in the blanket great-grandma Donna made for him!
10 hours old and wide awake with mommy! He loves to stare into  the world!

My first gassy smile :)

Hours old <3

Hanging out in grandma Bee's arms- one week old!
Just hanging out with mommy- two weeks old!


Until next time, friends, God bless!

5 comments:

  1. Awwww! Congrats mama!! He's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really is such a darling baby. Can't wait to read the whole birth story someday...no hurry though. You have other stuff to think about. (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so perfect!!! I love his name!! Love his little smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he is such a beautiful baby! Seriously. Congrats on your little man! Looking forward to reading his birth story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, he's so tiny and cute!!!

    ReplyDelete