Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Fourth of July

I don't have a ton to say, but I wanted to get this post out before it go too late and so I had it for our memory! Every year, for the past 15 years, we have been going to Sturgeon Lake for the 4th of July. My dad has a permanent camper on the lake, so it has been  years of swimming, boating, drunken nights, boat parades, concerts, fireworks, etc. This year, we knew it was going to be different, but honestly, this is something I have looked forward to forever! Maybe I'll come back and add more when I have time, but for now, here are some pictures!



Hanging out on the table at the camper
My everything!
Hanging out with uncle before heading to the beach!
My world!
<3
3 generations
Pirates with grandpa Mark for the boat parade- he didn't do the boat this year though.
So sweet and innocent
Hanging out at grandma Debbie's wedding reception- the day after the 4th!
Watching the fireworks- he fell asleep right away!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fabulous 4th of July celebration with lots of tradition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amber! It was a lot of fun and I can't wait for the new tradition to begin!

      Delete