Wednesday, December 17, 2014

2014 Christmas Card Link-Up

Somehow I came across a blog, through other blogs, about a Christmas Card Link-Up! I started reading different people's Christmas cards and I knew I had to share our card! We made Christmas cards in 2010, 2011, and 2012, but we skipped 2013 since we hoped we would be sending out birth announcements shortly after.  It's no secret that we have dreamed about having a child on our own Christmas card, so it felt so special to be able to have Landon on our Christmas card this year! People joked that we wouldn't put our other child, Bella the cat, on the card, but you bet she made it! I feel as if our family is complete and I LOVE how our card turned out! We also wrote a letter, but for safety reasons, I am not including that in this post.  If you want, please follow the link-up and show us your Christmas cards!!

                              

I don't know who is all involved in the link-up, but I saw it on Lyndsey's blog! This is a picture of a picture, so it isn't the best quality, but you get the idea :)

Here is our 2014 Christmas card!


8 comments:

  1. So cute. He is adorable! Merry Christmas from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining our linkup, Katie!! Those football legwarmers are THE BEST!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for having the linkup! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family!

      Delete
  3. Oh goodness, what a cutie Landon is! And I love that you still included your fur baby in your card - ours got demoted because the thought of trying to get that many eyes on the camera stresses me out. Heck, my husband and I even got demoted, ha!

    Thanks so much for linking up!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too funny about your fur baby! I had to get her on there somewhere, so that is why she was all alone :) Your family is precious! I hope you had a Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  4. Your little boy in the Santa outfit is adorable!!! What a great card!!!

    Thank you for joining our link-up and Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amanda! I was in love with the outfit! I hope you had a Merry Christmas!

      Delete