Friday, February 28, 2014

35 Weeks

How Far Along: 35 Weeks!

Size of Baby: A honeydew melon.  However, at our ultrasound yesterday, the doctor said baby J was 7 1/2 pounds, so obviously he/she is way bigger than a honeydew melon... we have ourselves a high achiever!

Sleep: I'm still sleeping in the recliner, which has been a Godsend, but I get up every 2 hours no matter what time I go to bed.  Although it is annoying to move my pillows every time I have to get up and back in to the recliner, I am thankful for sleep and the recliner!

Best Moment of the Week: We have had an amazing few weeks with family and friends. I will talk about the showers in another post because I am still in awe of the generosity and love put into all of the showers... simply incredible!  Also, I am in charge of the winter formal at my school and my husband does the music for it, so it is a huge job for us. Well, we survived it last week and it went really well! Although I love doing it, I am thankful it is over with :)
 

 Miss Anything: Nope!
 

 Movement: The movement has started to pick up again and I absolutely love it. Cory even felt it at 32 weeks and I think that made it more "real" for him. Every time I would try to have him feel the baby, the baby would stop moving, so he couldn't. Well, now the baby is cooperating and Cory feels him/her all the times!
 

 Food Cravings/Aversions: I could care less about meat, but I love fruit.
 

 Unusual Symptoms: Nothing really
 
Anything Making you Queasy or Sick: The last four days I have thrown up every. single. morning and it is gross. One time, I threw up all over my clothes on the way to work... ick!
 

Gender: I think it is a boy, but only God knows!
 

Labor Signs: I've started to have Braxton Hicks contractions and those have been fun. I did have a minor mishap on February 21st when I fell on the ice at work. My doctor made me come in to get monitored for five hours to make sure I didn't have any big contractions. I guess I had minor contractions, but nothing they were concerned about, so I was able to go home.

Looking Forward To: Hopefully hearing back from our doctor as far as when our c-section will be and getting our glider/ottoman in the mail this week!
   
Countdown: 32 days! However, it will be sooner than that due to the c-section.


Have a great week, friends!

Until next time, God bless!

2 comments:

  1. 7 1/2 lbs at 35 weeks? You have one big healthy baby in there! My sister always got sick at the end of her pregnancies too. I'm sorry you are goin through that. Pretty soon you will be meeting that baby of yours though!

    ReplyDelete