Monday, November 3, 2014

Landon's 1st Halloween

Landon had a wonderful first Halloween and we had a fun time celebrating with him! He had a new Halloween outfit on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, I made treats for him to take to daycare, and he got to have a Halloween party with all of his friends :) Obviously we stuck with the bumblebee theme, which was fun! I'll let the pictures do the talking!
Happy Halloween 2014! Mama Bee, Bee Keeper, and Baby Bee!
Our little baby bee- he was tired of pictures!
Just hanging out in my costume and talking up a storm!
Playtime with his girlfriend, Aubrielle, at the Halloween party!
He loved Aubrielle's rattle
"You want me to smile for a picture? I'll just give you a smirk" :)
My little bee!
We thought we would be smart and take a picture before nap time... not so smart!
A monkey, princess Anna, kitty cat, bumble bee, Olaf, a puppy, and a kitty!
This was his outfit for Wednesday of Halloween week!
This was his outfit for Thursday of Halloween week!
This was his outfit for Friday of Halloween week!
I made treats for the daycare kiddos! He only has a few kids at daycare, but I made extras!


1 comment: