Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Darn 'ole Aunt Flo!

Ugh! That is how I feel about the fact that AF (Aunt Flo- my period) finally came.  On 4/29, the day we should have been celebrating a birthday, I was able to POAS.  Well, that test came back negative and I was heartbroken.  I sat in my recliner and cried.  I woke Cory up and cried in bed.  I went for a walk and cried as I watched the moms with their babies.  I couldn't get a grip; I was numb.  Throughout this last cycle, I tried not to get my hopes up, but I wanted to stay somewhat positive because I knew there could be a chance.  Well, AF never came, so I started to think that there may be a possibility that I could be pregnant...I didn't get too hopeful, but it definitely consumed me. I tested multiple times, and even got a new kind of test, but regardless, it came back negative. So, now we begin everything again and I deal with the cramps and what not all for the next five days.  Oh the joys of being a woman :)

Until my next post on "Giving it to God"... God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment