Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Announcing our Pregnancy...

 
This is the video we posted, along with a picture announcing our pregnancy on Facebook.  I was so nervous to post on Facebook because it felt like it was really "real" then (as silly as that sounds), but I decided that I want all the prayers we can get and what better way to ask for prayers than to ask on Facebook.  It has been a whirlwind experience the past few days and I feel very blessed that God has given us this opportunity. I pray our baby has a special plan on this earth because he/she is SO loved already and it melts my heart! I'll write more about our appointment and such later, but I just wanted to get the video and picture out :) Thank you for the continued prayers, well-wishes, and kind thoughts regarding our pregnancy- we are beginning a whole new journey and we all need prayers.  We love you guys! God bless!

Until Next Time, God bless...

2 comments: