Friday, November 8, 2013

18 Weeks

I feel silly posting about 18 weeks right now, since technically I will be 19 weeks on Sunday, but better late than never, right? I want to do this surveu every two weeks, so hopefully I can actually stick with it! I have been extremely busy with work these last couple of weeks, but thankfully, Thanksgiving is right around the corner, so I will have time to get caught up on my sleep.  Thanks again for your prayers and for being such great friends!

How Far Along: 18 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: I think I am still down 6 pounds, but I'll find out next Tuesday.
 
Maternity Clothes: Just maternity jeans, but I am almost to the point where I need longer shirts... guess I better go shopping :)
 
Sleep: I love my afternoon naps!
 
Best Moment of the Week: The last two weeks have gone really well and I heard Baby J's heartbeat on the doppler I have at home! Also, my friend Brittany is having a girl, and my friend Jena is having a boy, so it was fun to hear about their surprises!
 
Miss Anything: Nope!
 
Movement: No, but I am so ready for it! Maybe it will happen on Thanksgiving?
 
Food Cravings: I can't get enough of apples, popcorn, and rice! I have been wanting Diet Coke, too, so that has been tough!
 
Unusual Symptoms: Constipation... oh how I could live without this!
 
Anything Making you Queasy or Sick: Brushing my teeth makes me gag and dry heave.
 
Gender: Only God knows, but I feel like it is a boy!
 
Labor Signs: I sure hope not!
 
Happy or Moody Most of the Time: I was pretty moody this week with my college students, but I don't think it had to do with the pregnancy, but rather with their whiny behavior and poor attitudes! 
 
Looking Forward To: We have our anatomy scan on Tuesday and I am SO excited! I am really nervous, but I am always nervous, so that doesn't surprise me. I just pray everything goes well and we don't have any complications. We aren't finding out the gender, so it is going to be hard to look away at the screen when the tech does his/her thing!
   
Countdown: 149 days to go!


Have a great weekend, friends!

Until next time, God bless!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading everyone's updates like this, but for some reason, I haven't gotten into the survey thing myself. Sound alike things are going really good so far!

    ReplyDelete