Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Landon's 1st Time Sledding

Landon went sledding for the first time on November 29th, 2014! It was around 40 degrees outside, and really sunny, so he was plenty toasty in his fleece snowsuit and hat.  My mom and step-dad purchased a sled for him that they wanted to try out, and my mother in-law had saved my husband's sled from when he was a baby, so we just HAD to go sledding! To say Landon LOVED sledding would be an understatement because I don't think the grin ever left his face.  He was laughing and smiling the entire time, especially when my mom would run with him and he would whiz right on by us! 

I'll let the pictures do the talking:
Hanging out in daddy's old sled!
I think he liked it just a little!
Such a proud daddy <3
Wee! Hanging out in grandma B and Papa T's new sled!
Just chilling!
Life is good :)
We love the outdoors!
Merry Christmas from our family to your family!
Happy Birthday to the World's Best Daddy! We love you! Daddy turned 29 on 12/2/14!
 Until next time, friends, God bless...

8 comments:

  1. I love all his chub!! Those cheeks are great!!!! Looks like he had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Risa! I wish they made it in adult size!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh! He looks so filled with joy. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks like he was having the time of his life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amber! He loved being outside, which is good, considering we live in Minnesota :)

      Delete