Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Breaking it Down Part Two...

As I look at the second part in the poem, What God Meant, I can't help but think of all of the different technologies and medicines that have been developed to help women, and men, with infertility.  Here are the two lines I am referring to...


I think God meant for our medical community to discover medicines, invent medical equipment, create procedures and protocols.

I think God meant for us to find a cure for infertility.

Before we miscarried, I never thought much about infertility prescriptions.  I knew the existed, since several of my friends were on them, but I didn't know much about them.  As time went on, I soon learned way more than I ever thought I needed to know.  I grew to become educated in IUI, IVF, TI, BD, Clomid, Femara, HCG Trigger Shot, FET, Follitism, Menopur, and the list goes on and on.  I'm not saying I've done all of these, but these are just a few of the things available to couples trying to conceive (TTC). 

I don't really have a lot to say about the different medicines, equipment, or procedures, other than I am thankful that God has blessed people with the ability to create these things.  Without doctors and scientists, many women would not be able to get pregnant.  Oftentimes, TTC feels like a science experiment, and although that may be true, we must be thankful for this science experiment and the geniuses behind the different medicines, procedures, and so forth.

I pray I never have to move on to the more scientific procedures, but if that time comes, I will thank God for the knowledge He has filled doctors and scientists with!

Until next time, God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment