Monday, July 1, 2013

July Photo a Day Challenge

I'm not sure if many people read this blog, since I haven't "come out" online about our journey, but if you happen to be reading this, then welcome! A blogger over at Dreamingofdimples posted the July Photo a Day Challenge and I am going to participate in it.  I figured it would help me get through this month and it would help me deal with certain parts of the infertility journey that have been difficult.  I just created an Instagram account, so you can follow me if you want- katiejeanne26 

I have posted the picture below so you can see the different "challenges" for the day.  If you would like, you may also participate in the photo challenge, but make sure to tag #ttcphotoaday in the picture so it goes to the group. Enjoy!


















Until next time... God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for helping to spread the word. Just started following you on instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm so thankful you started this. I'm slowly talking more about this, so I appreciate your comments!

      Delete