Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Music...


As I was driving my student council kiddos back from volunteering at Feed My Starving Children last week, a song came on the radio,  Normally I just jam out to the tune and don't pay too much attention to the lyrics, but yesterday, I felt the need to listen to the lyrics.  The minute I got home, I looked up the song on You Tube and I was blown away by the lyrics. I have included the video here because I am just in love with it.  How many times have I had to tell myself this... 

Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found

Just know you’re not alone
Cause I’m going to make this place your home


There is another song that pulls at my heart strings and immediately makes me weep.  The emotions behind the song are so powerful they almost knock me down. How can some people just abort their child when there are so many people in this world who desperately want a child, want to be parents, want to experience that love and bond? I'll let the song speak for itself...

Oh, and one more song that really puts things into perspective is a song called Blessings. In a world where we have no explanation for why things happen and we often find ourselves in darkness, this is the song that pulls me through and helps me realize that there may be a blessing in all of the darkness..
.

Until then... God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment