Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ovulation...

After my follicle appointment, Dr. T said I needed to purchase Ovulation Predictor Kits (OPK) so I would know when I ovulated.  Honestly, I didn't know much about them, so I started researching online. Some of my friends purchase their OPK at Wal*Mart and others purchase them at the Dollar Tree.  After talking to my mom about the pros and cons to each, I chose to go to Wal*Mart. Basically, I didn't know how accurate the Dollar Tree ones would be, so if I saved $15 dollars at the Dollar Tree, I would end up spending more, since I would have to get the $100 dollar Ovidrel trigger shot.  I'm not sure if those numbers are 100% accurate, but you get the idea.

Well, you can imagine my surprise when I got to Wal*Mart and saw this...











Honestly, it took me over 20 minutes to determine which box I was going to get.  I never would have guessed that it would take me so long to decide! In the end, I got the Clear Blue 20 tests for $35 box.  

Well, when I began testing, I wasn't getting the :) that I wanted.  I thought I would ovulate on cd12-14, but lo and behold, I did get the :) on cd16 and I was SO relieved.


  











I also got the :) on cd17, but by cd18, I was no longer ovulating.  I am so amazed at how the body works! Well, now begins the two week wait (TWW) and let's hope that I get a Big Fat Positive (BFP) at the end of the month.

Until then... God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment